Call for Submissions
Updated: Jul 20, 2021
The Blog: Vidhi Sahayak’s blog was established in 2021 and is maintained by our Editing team.
Theme: Topics relating to violence against women, family law, and sexual harassment.
Eligibility: Practitioners, academicians, students of law, or anyone willing to express their opinion or share experiences.
· The article must be the original work of the author(s).
· Co-authorship of up to three individuals is permitted.
· All submissions must be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, spacing 1.5, justified.
· All relevant sources must be hyperlinked, in case no hyperlink is available, the use of endnotes is recommended.
· The word limit for each post is 800 to 2500 words.
· The permissible limit of plagiarism is 20% only. Any manuscripts exceeding such limits shall be summarily rejected.
· All entries shall be submitted in .doc or .docx format and emailed to email@example.com .
· The email shall be titled “Submission for the blog – NAME(S) OF AUTHOR(S)”.